We seek to provide. . .
- a unique and exciting opportunity for home schooled and cyber schooled students to interact with other students who share common interests.
- an opportunity for home schooled and cyber schooled students to transition into college classroom settings and reduce anxiety when planning for college.
- pre-service instructors the chance to teach the courses in a required field experience. These college students hold a 3.0 GPA or higher, and must have criminal and child abuse clearances before entering into a classroom.
- home schooled and cyber schooled students the opportunity to choose courses specifically designed to meet their interests while meeting curriculum requirements.
- Offer assistance and support to home-school families in meeting instructional needs to meet requirements for their specific curricular goals.
- Encourage a collaborative learning experience through group projects with other home-schooled and cyber schooled students in the area.
- Enrich the learning experience of nontraditional students through a variety of interesting enrichment units taught by college students in the field of education who aspire to be teachers.